NIKE AIR JORDAN SPIKE FORTY PE 'UNIVERSITY RED'
- Availability:Shipping in 48 hours
- Stuff:Mix of materials
This model had its premiere in October 2015. This is a continuation of the line of Mars Blackmon, which owes its design combined models Air Jordan Spizike and Air Jordan Son of Mars. Very visible in this model is inspired by elements of the AJ V, which are characteristic for 90 years - reflective material, design lacelock and multicolored patterns located on the sole. From the structural model that provides the highest comfort:
From the structural model that provides the highest comfort:
- Midsole of the shoe is made of Phylon foam.
- For depreciation corresponds to the gas cushion Zoom Air, which is located in the heel.
- Sole made of rubber and a characteristic zigzag tread provides traction.
- Lock foot for profiled collar.